A loan that is taken out specifically to cover the cost of a student’s higher education.
WP Glossary Term Usage
- Student Loan Repayment Calculator
- Should you consolidate your student loan debt?
- NEWS: Personal Loans Over Plastic
- NEWS: Student Loan Consolitation: Not Always a Good Idea
- NEWS: Student Loans Shackling the Economy
- NEWS: Congress mulls HigherEd Act
- NEWS: Senator Warren on Highered Not Debt
- VIDEO: Need a Student Loan for College?
- VIDEO: Types of Student Loans
- VIDEO: Student Loans for Those With No Credit History
- VIDEO: Student Loan Consolidation
- Infographic: Student Loans
- NEWS: A New Kind of Student Loan
- Private Loans Versus Federal Loans: the Best Choices
- How Do I Repay My Student Loan?